Protection of personal data and information security.
ENSAI INGENIERIA S.L. is governed in terms of personal data protection and information security, mainly by the following regulatory frameworks and standards:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter, RGPD)
– Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
– Royal Decree 3/2010 of 8 January. National Security Scheme (hereinafter, ENS)
– Standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27xxx (hereinafter, ISO27).
– Regulatory developments, instructions, directives, norms and standards in force at any given time regarding the protection of personal data and information security.
Based on the RGPD and LOPDGDD requirements, ENS and ISO27 reference the appropriate technical and organizational measures that NEXUS INTEGRA implements to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of corporate services and the information they manage, including personal data processing involved.
Protection of personal data – rgpd- lopdgdd
DUTY TO INFORM RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT ENSAI INGENIERIA S.L. NIF: B12868485
Calle Álvaro de Bazán 10, 46010 VALENCIA, España
The data you provide us are processed for the following purposes (unless the context clearly indicates that we will process your personal data for a single purpose; e.g. in forms such as “subscribe to newsletters”):
– To manage your business relationship with us regarding the services offered.
– Where legally permitted, to send you our newsletter or any other type of commercial communication by any means (post, email or telephone) to inform you of our offers, promotions, products, services or campaigns.
– To respond to your requests for information
– To know your browsing preferences on our web pages in order to customize and improve our services and maintain the security of the site
– To show information about our services and products
– To give pre-sale or technical support about our services and solutions.
– To manage your registration and to process your participation in the events organized or sponsored by us
Your data will be stored during the period established by the treatment, the applicable legislation and the requirements applicable to the preservation of information by NEXUS INTEGRA.
Legitimation / applicable legal bases
The different procedures and corporate activities involve treatments based on different legal bases listed in the RGPD:
1. Consent of the interested person, when required.
2. Contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
3. Legitimate interest of the responsible for treatment.
Your data may be communicated to the public and/or private competent entities, participating or necessary for the management of the corporative services, and in the cases provided by law.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of the treatment, portability and (where appropriate) withdrawal of the consent given. Also, you can contact the Control Authority to claim your rights.
At any time you can exercise your rights through a written communication addressed to NEXUS INTEGRA, Calle Álvaro de Bazán 10, 46010 VALENCIA, España, indicating “Responsible for Data Protection”.
This request can be made through:
1) Ordinary email. Recommended (not mandatory) registered letter.
2) Email addresed to: email@example.com
In all cases, NEXUS INTEGRA must verify their identity as the owner of the data. For this verification, you must provide:
– A fotocopy of a valid document that identifies you (DNI, NIE, Passport).
No international transfer of data are made. In the event that the international transfer of data was required, the corresponding authorization will be requested from the Control Authority.